Transport Canada 901.27 Compliant
The Canadian Aviation regulations (CARs) section 901.27 states “No pilot shall operate a remotely piloted aircraft system unless, before commencing operations, they determine that the site for take-off, launch, landing or recovery is suitable for the proposed operation by conducting a site survey”.
As experienced drone operators, Rush Hour Aerial Media relies on Wilco as a valuable aid to ensure the safety of, and compliance of our RPAS operations.
Don’t let lengthy RPAS site surveys and mission logs keep you busy. Don’t let CFS, VTA, and VNC updates consume your budget. If you or your team are concerned about being out of compliance with mandatory RPAS regulations, WILCO is the solution. RPAS WILCO is the the only app which enables users to automatically generate comprehensive RPAS site surveys and mission logs in less than a minute.
Automated Wilco site surveys include:
- All relevant pilot, visual observer, and payload operator info
- All necessary RPAS registration and identification details and manufacturer specs
- Transport Canada compliant site survey, including contact info for adjacent ATC/aerodrome operators
- Current weather data for area of operation
- Current NOTAMs for area of operation